It’s photopolooza time here again in NYC this week what with the Photo Plus Expo and all the trimmings associated with it. Yours truly is joining in all the fun with an officially sanctioned seminar with friend and inspirator Monte Isom. Apparently we will be jabbering on about ‘How to maintain a career in photography?’ And its happening in prime time 8.45am Saturday morning… Here for the full expo seminar schedule.
PDN also sought out my thoughts on collaboration for their Expo issue. Turns out in a previous life I was grinding away in a yawning gorge of craft before bridging the gap on the planet mentordom. Thankfully the perky powers of Bell Ends communal “we are all in this together” knowledge pot has us all drooling in the collaborative soup. PDN has the scoop on the soup here…..
- mofohoecakes reblogged this from tohtah
- tohtah reblogged this from tripotin
- that-awkward-individual reblogged this from huesosbesos
- huesosbesos reblogged this from tripotin
- tripotin reblogged this from ahetherington
- tripotin likes this
- fortune8008 likes this
- achilsummer likes this
- ahetherington posted this